BHM Farm Equipment, Inc.
BHM Farm Equipment is seeking a Service Technician to work at its family owned and operated business in Annville. Work authorization is required, and at least one year of diesel engine repair experience is preferred. Three years prior experience recommended. This is a full-time job with 10-hour shifts that pays $20-25 per hour. Benefits include: Health insurance, Paid time off, Retirement plan, and Vision insurance. Apply here.
BHM Farm Equipment’s History:
BHM Farm Equipment opened its doors in 1967, when 3 brother-in-laws and farmers, Warren Barnhart, Carl Hostetter, and J. Henry Meyer, decided to join forces and serve their fellow farming community with a local Allis Chalmers and New Holland dealership. As a high school graduate, Ellis Meyer, son of J. Henry Meyer, decided to work in the family business. By 1986 Henry Meyer was the sole owner. Being the last of the 3 brother-in-laws to retire, J. Henry Meyer sold the business to his son Ellis and wife Stephanie. They are proud to continue to be one of the surviving mom-and-pop businesses of America.
Job responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Performs basic diagnostics and repairs on a variety of equipment
- Participates in training programs required for the development of skills and knowledge
- Diagnose and repair equipment ranging from and including engines, hydraulic, and electrical systems
- Complete work in a professional and timely manner
- Maintains a clean work area and performs work in a neat and orderly fashion
- Road service/service calls may be required
- Ability to service diesel & gas engines
- Must have own tools
- Proficient knowledge of mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic systems used in the repair of machinery
- Ability to perform basic repairs and required maintenance
- Troubleshoot, diagnose & repair electrical systems
- Ability to operate vehicles and equipment
- Ability to lift at least 75 lbs. repeatedly
- Ability to complete basic computer tasks
- Positive attitude and works well with others
Valuable knowledge / skills but not required:
- Knowledgeable in Kioti tractor computer diagnostics
- Experience with a dynamometer
If you are a company owner, HR coordinator, or hiring manager, and you’d like your company’s job posting included on our weekly listing, visit our job listings submission page.