Will you support independent, non-partisan journalism?
Become a champion of local news and unlock additional benefits as a LebTown member, like exclusive members-only emails, access to comments, invitations to members-only events, and more.
Make an impact. Cancel anytime.
Already a member? Login here
North Cornwall Township Police announced charges today against Kelvin X. Malave over an alleged assault with a vehicle that occurred over the weekend.
According to the release, Malave faces the following charges.
- Aggravated Assault
- Accidents Involving Death or Personal Injury
- Recklessly Endangering another Person
- Accident Involving Death/Injury- Not Properly Licensed
- Unauthorized Use Motor/Other Vehicles
- Reckless Driving
- Failure to stop and Give Information or Render Aid
- Driving while License is Suspended or Revoked – DUI related and Careless Driving
The charges follow an incident that occurred around 3:00am Saturday in which Malave allegedly assaulted a female victim with a vehicle.
According to the release, the female victim fell onto the hood after being hit by the vehicle and grabbed onto the hood/windsheld wipers while Malave continued driving approximately 200-300 feet before making a sharp right turn that threw the woman from the vehicle.
The victim was transported to WellSpan Good Samaritan for injuries to her hip, elbows, hands, knees, and for complaints of neck and back pain.
Malave fled from the scene and a warrant has been requested for his arrest.